Lizzie Fortunato is looking for a Fall 2021 Intern to help the Sales team! This is a paid opportunity and applicants must be able to commit to 3 days per week.
- Assist with sample coordination – respond to wholesale inquiries for product shoots and style releases
- Assist the sales team during the market with note taking and showroom management
- Complete copy sheets and provide assets to digital accounts
- Create weekly press recaps
- Analyze sales trends and create weekly bestseller reports
- Prospecting accounts and responding to new requests
- Ad hoc requests
- A first internship experience or experience in a company office is preferable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to multitask on multiple projects
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated and very organized
Founded in 2008 by twin sisters Lizzie and Kathryn, Lizzie Fortunato creates unique and luxurious accessories that are influenced by art, travel and crafts. Each collection is produced locally, with intent, in New York City and the brand is sold in department stores and specialty boutiques around the world, including Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus and Saks Fifth Avenue.