Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bhubaneshwar has called for applications for its winter internship in fields related to basic sciences, earth, ocean and climate sciences, electrical sciences, infrastructure , mechanical sciences, humanities, social sciences and management and minerals, metallurgy and materials engineering. The online application started on October 22 and the submission deadline is November 21 at 11 p.m.
Besides the internship, interested students may benefit from a laboratory and other academic facilities or short-term training at IIT Bhubaneswar. Students must be enrolled in a degree program at a government-funded technical institution.
Read also | JoSAA Counseling 2021 Allocation of seats Result today for admissions to top engineering schools
The internship will take place over three weeks from December 6 to 31 via the online mode. At the end of the internship, students will have to submit a work report. They will also receive a âcertificate of completion of trainingâ.
Winter internship IIT Bhubaneswar: Required documents
– Recent passport size photograph in JPG format with a dimension of 200 Ã 260 px and a size less than 100kb
– Signature in JPG format with a dimension of 300 Ã 60 px and a size less than 100kb.
– Transcription in PDF format (size less than 200 Kb).
– CV in PDF format (size less than 200kb).
– Bonafide certificate in PDF (size less than 200kb).
– Identity card issued by the government in PDF format (size less than 200 KB).
– Mark the sheets, certificates and documents from the registration. Scanned copies must be in PDF format with a size less than 200 KB.
– All other relevant documents and certificates related to educational and professional experience.
Read | IIT Guwahati launches 4 drone-based technologies and skills development centers
IIT Bhubaneswar Winter Internship: How to Apply
Step 1. Go to the official website of IIT Bhubaneshwar
Step 2. On the home page, click on the âWinter Internship Programâ link
Step 3. Register using email id and password
Step 4. Log in. Fill in the required information
Step 5. Download the necessary documents. TP submit
Step 6. Download and print the request form for later use
The selected candidates will have to produce the above documents for verification purposes before the start of the internship. âAfter selection, a hard copy of the application form along with the required documents signed by the student should be submitted when joining the internship at the respective schools of the Institute,â IIT Bhubaneshwar said on its official website.
Students selected for the internship may benefit from hostel accommodation, if available. Students will be required to complete an accommodation request form after being selected for the internship with the Dean of Student Affairs through the Faculty Supervisor and HOS for authorization. Costs for food, accommodation and access to other amenities are to be paid by the student.